Water aerobics is held from 10AM to 11AM Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Free for full and pool members. For Golf and Social members the cost is $150.
Our fenced pool area contains:
A full sized pool with diving board and side kids area
A toddlers shallow pool
Sand volleyball court
Access to food and beverage services.
Grass area with lounge chairs overlooking the pool.
- No running
- No swimming around or under diving board
- Life guards will check to see if you can swim before you go off diving board or play in deep end
- Children under the age of twelve must be supervised at all times in the pool area with a parent or baby sitter
- Coolers with food and drink are not permitted at pool. Members must accompany their guest to the pool
- A guest may not be at the pool more than five times. All members and guests must sign in at pool house
A member’s guest may only use the OCC facilities for a maximum of 5 times in a calendar year. Baby sitters are not considered guests, but must register at the pool office. For example, one day golfing, one day playing tennis, one day at the swimming pool, and one meal at the restaurant would count as 4 of the 5 allotted guest visits.